A non-refundable processing fee of Pak Rs. 25,000/- will be charged for manuscripts submitted within Pakistan. The fees can be submitted via a pay order, bank draft, or cheque to “ Pakistan Journal of Applied Social Sciences”.
For overseas manuscripts (outside Pakistan), a non-refundable processing fee of US$ 160/- will be charged. Overseas authors can send the fees through bank transfer. Exact details of the account and transfer will be emailed once a complete manuscript is submitted for processing.
Note the following important points regarding processing fees:
- The submission of processing fees does not guarantee the acceptance of a manuscript.
- The processing fee will be submitted in two steps
- At the time of submission authors will submit Rs.8000/ along with a hard copy of the paper to the Editor’s office or mail to the following address:
Prof. Dr. Nasreen Aslam Shah
Centre of Excellence for Women's Studies, University of Karachi
- Once the paper is reviewed, the authors will be intimated to submit the remaining Rs.17000/ for publication.
- If the article is withdrawn by the author after payment of the processing fee, no refund will be made. This holds good for all authors, within the country and abroad, and for all categories of articles. kindly also find attached the updated details of the Editorial Team for the Pakistan Journal of Applied Social Science